Congratulations on your engagement!
With over ten years experience I have many invaluable tips to pass onto you for planning and navigating this exciting day; being organised allows you the peace of knowing you can relax and enjoy every special moment!
On your Wedding day I will take control of the arrangements that will impact the ceremony, so all runs seamlessly. I will discuss timing and co-ordination with other professionals such as musicians and photographers, together with family and friends who have important roles to play in your celebration.
Your ceremony will capture and honour your commitment in love. Memories you will hold in your hearts with great pride and joy.
I am been blessed with the joy of witnessing at each beautiful celebration of love in our community.
I offer you:
- Professional advice on all aspects of your ceremony.
- Planning and compilation of a ceremony of your choice.
- Unlimited consultation.
- Full access to current comprehensive materials and books.
- Preparation, completion and lodgement of all legal documentation and declarations that comply with the Marriage Act.
- Highest quality, discreet professional public address system.
- Quality Marriage Certificate.
- Quality copy of Ceremony to keep.
- Sub-ceremonies: warming of the rings, candle, sand or rose ceremony, lovers knot/hand-fasting, wine ritual, love letters, cultural or religious rituals.
- As a complimentary service you can arrange to play your own choice of music through my PA system.
- Registry style Wedding – any day at my office in the beautiful Adelaide Hills among the gum trees. Max of 6 people including Bridal couple.
I can help with :
- Advice on locations, city and country
- The best time of the year
- Legal requirements
- Examples of personalized ceremonies
- Coordinating the day-working with your suppliers to ensure your ceremony runs smoothly and seamlessly.
- Rehearsal, processional music/musicians, assisting photographers
The human longing to be truly known, to have meaning in our relationships comes from sharing a history.
Love is willing to be with, the needs and struggles of the other.
Being open and approachable.
Giving each other room to grow, to learn from our missteps; fostering a love that is gentle, caring and generous of spirit.
Committed to unity and understanding.
Marriage is the gift of oneself.
Diana Woods ©